Monday, September 21, 2009

So, I was hangin' out with our namesake here at "Damn You Mary, Damn You", hey Mary.. What's up?

And well, do you know what ended up happening?
She left with my two bottles of V... Who does that?
And I'm choosing to ignore that she took my glasses and sunglasses.. but only because I had a spare pair of sunglasses in my bag.
Which is just odd in itself, but that's not the point.

She took my V!
Seriously man, that's not cool.

That's the type of thing that leads to damnation.

I mean I could have needed that to be able to have enough caffiene that I'll eventually be able to slow time! TO SLOW TIME!
And why does Mary take it?
Because she likes the colour green dammit!

I may have made that last part up, but still...
She is a theif! A THEIF! The stealer of both truth and my possestions.. .

I just realised I didn't call her a liar because that's not cool, but the line "stealer of both truth and possessions" is fucking gold! Well, not actually fucking gold, because that would be difficult.

It's because of things like this we have this forum, to spread all our Mary bitching needs.

Now, Mary, if you ever read this, just remember, if you want to steal my V all you have to do is challenge me to a fight to the death. You know I'll say yes.

Following on from that statement, if Mary does read this and I then mysteriously go missing.. Just putting it out there... Just putting it out there.

And on that note...

RUN!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I didn't mean too...
    At least i gave it back to you, right?

    ReplyDelete