Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Damning Damnation

Just out of curiousity, at what point should I give Mary the intervention about her obvious lack of self esteem?

Or atleast give her a talk about the dangers of giving into peer pressure.
Especially if I am the peer in question.

I wonder if I can start a poll about this topic...
That might be interesting.

We are about to enter a new phase in our lives, the tyranny of Mary. I feel this will be the best time to not only shamelessly self promote this website, but also to continue with some quality damning of Mary.

Because a day without damning of Mary, is like a day without sun! A night without dark! A game of cards without a bad pun! I ran out of things to say with that way too easily.
How worrying, which leads me to think of the only thing I can do.

Damn you Mary, Damn you.


And scene. *bows*

1 comment:

  1. Just because one can, in more than welcome fact, 'damn' Mary, can you justify calling the action of her stepping up to the role of leader of a group - in which any given member is not being forced against their will - a tyranny?
    According to Dictionary.com, tyranny can be defined as: arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
    Is the position that Mary is about to take so great that it can be said to give her 'unrestrained exercise of power'? She hasn't even stepped up yet. How can you say that she will be a despotic abuser of her authority?
    I'm all for clever rhetoric being used to hide true meaning, but really, think about what you are saying...

    ReplyDelete